- Website: http://www.ricoh.com.ph/
- Address: Ground Floor, Oppen Building, 349 Sen Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati, 1200, Senator Gil Puyat Ave, Makati City
- Country: Philippines
- Listed: August 4, 2013 5:56 pm
Mamiya Trading distributes its products directly on the entire national territory, through two sales networks: the first devoted to traditional shops in photography and the second dedicated to the Mass Market (consumer electronics and major chains).
The company is headquartered in Opera (MI) and the Group employs more than 70 people nationwide.
In addition to distributing products, Mamiya offers to its clients the following services:
– Advice into the set, consistent with the needs of the customer and territorial;
– Merchandising, punctual and professional making the most of available space;
– Advice for the management of retail price and high rotating promotions for products;
– Maintenance and management of linear as well as related tools that trade makes available.
In addition, thanks to the new logistics platform of Pavia, which came into operation in August, 2007, which consists of 10,000 square meters and 6,500 pallet spaces, Mamiya Trading provides greater speed of tax evasion and a